Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school. I am now starting tenth grade. I am so excited and wonder what exciting new things I am going to learn. I made my class schedule already, so I already know what class is first. When I picked Language Arts for first hour, I thought it was going to be fun. Nouns, pronouns, adjectives … normal stuff right? But then when I read the first lesson, I said to myself, “This is so hard to do.” I gracefully passed with an 86%, which was good, but I knew I could do better than that.

At the end of the first day of school I was happy to hear that I did not have any homework. So I planned on to just hang around the house. I went out to shoot some hoops and listened to music. I made sure to find something to do, anything to avoid homework at the dinning room table. LOL!

My classes this year are:
1. Language Arts
2. Bible
3. Science
4. Math
5. Spanish
6. Drivers Ed
7. History Geography
8. Study Hall

Jeffrey

1 comment:

MARGARETE said...

Have a great school year. Becca totally failed her first experiment in Biology!! She will be studying this weekend...she does have a great attitude, though.