Friday, April 4, 2008

Meet Me

Hello, my name is Jeffrey I am 15 years old. I am moving out from my mom's blog over at MHSrotties to my own blogworld. I like being home schooled. I have been home schooled since sixth grade. I had been in a real school, but behavior problems got in the way of my studies. So my mom has pulled me out of school and is teaching me. At first, I was the only one at the dining room table and it was lonely at times, but I managed to handle it.

My favorite subjects are Science and Social Studies. I like hands on things in science. In Social Studies I like to read about the different continents and the history behind each country. I have been to 13 different states and have been to one other country. I hope to see more places in the near future.

Hope to meet other people in blogworld. If you are a home schooled high-school student … leave me a comment and let me know about your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, nice spider,
Nana